Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vignettes at home: Coffee tables

I absolutely adore the idea of creating little vignettes at home. Be it on the coffee table, sideboard, at the bar or even the top of a shoe cabinet. Nothing like "shopping" within your home and refreshing it every now and then. Good for the eye and great for the wallet:)

And that is what I'd like to talk about all of this month. Starting with these gorgeous coffee tables. 
 Understated and elegant.
Has to be my favourite. 
Though that green at home may not survive. Just don't have a green thumb.
 Love the idea of displaying a collection. Could be anything really. 
Wooden blocks for me please.

Diametrically opposite to the rest but a riot of  colours presented like this, I like.

How do you "dress up" your coffee tables? If you'd like to show your coffee tables drop me a message.

Images: 1,2,3 & 4

1 comment:

Aalayam Inspiration said...

I love vignettes too - they are such an easy way to change the flavor of any room.

stop by Aalayam, our lifestyle blog - we have a diwali feature up and it has a lot of vignettes in it!

~deepa