Monday, July 9, 2012

Color Crush : Navy Blue

A beautiful Monday morning. And on this gorgeous morning first I need to thank all of you lovely people who sent us tons of good wishes for the new direction that purplehomes hadecided to take. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

Your wishes, comments, encouragement mean a lot to me. And in the days to come I will be sharing with you more :) Ahem!

Alrightie then...today I feel like I am having a huge crush on navy blue. Now I am very timid when it comes to using a bold color like navy in the interiors of my home but these pictures does make one to bring it in.
This would definitely be my idea of bring in a pop of navy. 
Pretty for the risk averse me:)
Or this. Curtains and a drawer cabinet.
Navy walls? They sure do look good with hints of sap green.
Pair it with grey to achieve a subtle effect.

Do you have a little bit of navy in your home?

Images : 1,2,3 & 4

No comments: