Monday, June 13, 2011

Positive thoughts & Compliments

Thank you so much for your comments & emails after Friday's post. Each one means a lot and is going to be treasured. Much loved.


I wanted to share these two free printables with you very much in line with Friday's post. Appreciating your loved ones and telling them that they mean the world to you, NOW (A friend sent me a link to this blog sometime back. After reading it my heart goes out to the family and I have thanked God many a times that my child is healthy and alive. I feel blessed).

So take out the time to compliment your loved ones and stay positive!




 pdf  here


 pdf here

Wishing you a great week, ahead.

Images : here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely happy to discover this. Good job!

Emreen said...

Lovely... !!

Anonymous said...

aaawww.. so cute!! I loved the idea..