Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March Fetish!

This month I am having a "bunting" fetish. For those of you who are new to the blog I fall in love in easily. And I fall in love with the "ordinary" and "available" at home. Each month I talk about how you can bring that wow factor inside you homes by using things that you already have or by handcrafting simple decor elements. It could be the long forgotten telephone or the ladder or the plain simple thread. If you have missed any of my earlier fetish posts, jump right here.

Coming back to my bunting fetish. Who says buntings are only for birthdays. I would love to have them around in my home 12 months. Fairy lights you have some serious competition here :) And they are so easy peasy to make!


A bunting welcoming me to my most favorite place in the house...kitchen. Sweet! 


Empty frames & a pale red bunting. Instant love. 



I am allowed dreaming, right? So my bed gets transported into the middle of this dreamy forest. Gorgeous prints & that bunting. Can't ask for more:)


Come back on more!


p.s. CSN giveway is on till the 15th of March. Don't forget to participate.


Images : 1, 2 & 3