Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Fetish!!

Hello everyone! I had been missing in action but now I am back. DH, Sara & I decided we needed a break :) So we were off to Kerela for a week. We had great fun and I can't wait to share it with you. But that we will keep for another post, alright?

So how have you been? I missed posting here and interacting with you. A BIG thanks for all those lovely and warm comments you left on Sara's Birthday post. Your comments always make my day:)

Just like these twinkling fairy lights. Did you think using the fairy lights in the bedroom was too bold for you? Well for you dear one, I have some more ideas.



How about stringing these babies through some doilies? Ah! how perfect would these be for an evening with friends or a girl's room?



Every cloud has a silver lining! And these ones here are shining all over. Quirky fun!


Or how about taping it up in the form of a word you "love"? 
"Dream" for the bedroom, anyone?



Flower power? Totally!

To browse through many more fetish posts, click right here.

Images : 1,2,3 & 4

4 comments:

Rekha said...

Loved the last one, looks so cheerful.

Bhargavi said...

Love the doily idea !

My Dream Canvas said...

The last one is stunning.

Paromita Biswas said...

aweee... so beautiful :)