Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Fetish!

It is not a secret that I love fairy lights. I love them to such an extent that I have five strings of them in my home throughout the year. I keep changing their position though but all of them have to be there. So this February I am sharing my fairy light fetish with you.


How about incorporating some of them in your bedroom. Dreamy right?


I love the use of branches to anchor the fairy lights. The lovely aqua background complements all the white and the twinkling lights so perfectly.


Feeling a little more adventurous? How about having them all over your head? 
Won't it be pretty picture to look at? 



Can't imagine so much of it in your bedroom? How about using just a teeny bit of the string in your little girl's room. She will love all the twinkling, trust me!

I use mine in the kitchen and the living room. I also use it to dress up many a corner. More about that in the next fetish post.

Also, its been a little crazy at my end so please forgive me if I haven't replied to any of your comments or emails. Will do so very soon. The postings will be a little light too. Promise to make up to all of you very soon.

Images : 1,2,3

4 comments:

Kanika R said...

Pretty pretty pretty...I am already wondering where to put a string in my tiny room :)

My Dream Canvas said...

OMG!!! The first picture is to die for!

Deboshree said...

They all look positively gorgeous! I am going to get some soon!

Unknown said...

I was curious about the bed frame/top... where did you purchase it?!