Monday, October 4, 2010

Maggie's masterpieces



So what do you think I just showed you? These are desserts!! Did I hear a "Whaaaat are you saying?"  Exactly what I found myself screaming...in complete disbelief. I came across Maggie's work sometime back here and  have been often found salivating in front of the screen ever since! You know my love for desserts, pretty desserts, finger licking desserts, lip smacking desserts....SO I had to post these :)

But what didn't surprise me at all was that Maggie was following her career as a classic ballet dancer when she found herself in the world of cookies, petite cakes, pastries et al. Her creations are so charming & elegant....have to be the work of a graceful ballet dancer. Read more about her here & see her portfolio here. And she is SO pretty.While I go back & revisit each dessert...one at a time:) 





Images : here

6 comments:

My Dream Canvas said...

wow..I am speechless

Unknown said...

Hi!! I have tagged you on my blog!! Come and join in the versatile bloggers party!!

Clara in Paradise said...

Edible works of arts, my favorite kind.

Unknown said...

Anu: speechless & mouth watering!!

Kanika: Thanks! Will take it up soon!

Clara: Yes! two loves together...food & art :)

Shanthi said...

Yuuuuuuuummmmmm!!! OMG they are just pieces of art. I hope they can be preserved in someway to be displayed in musuems in the future.

Unknown said...

Shanthi: Aren't they? Such a sin to eat these sinful beauties:)