Monday, July 26, 2010

A Cheerful home!

When I came across this lovely bungalow designed by Krista Ewart I couldn't resist posting these colorful & bold pictures here. I am sure some of you must have already seen this. So for those who have not come along & explore this cheerful space with me.




The couch here is to die-for! I could have never had the courage to use such a large print on a couch. But after seeing this living room I think I may just give it a try. I love how the pink and the orange is balancing it out instead of making it look all crowded. Did you see that art piece on the wall? So much color yet the room looks so collected.




Don't you just love the table cloth & the printed pattern on the dining chairs. Want to see the entire room?




Oh my god! I am smitten. That tortoise stool. All the green & the pink.Load of flowers. 
Its just feels so fresh & energetic in here.



Now if this isn't the prettiest kitchen in the world I don't know what kitchen is! The pale pink refrigerator has left me all dreamy & speechless. I just realized I have this thing for pale pink fridges. Don't believe me? See HERE. The Keep Calm artwork echoing the same color, those gorgeous white stools. I'd like to bake all day & night here. Get me some vanilla please!


Want to see more of this space, click here.


Images: housebeautiful

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pink fridge is gorgeous!! How amazing do homes look!! such awesome inspirations... What a gorgeous post.. I've been dreaming of green lately!

Sharon said...

Love this home Prachi! The flower print is gorgeous on the wall....and that pretty kitchen is to die for! Tres beautifuuul:)

Unknown said...

Pats & Sharon : I have a feeling we are ALL going to be doing some revamping soon :)

Anonymous said...

You aсtually make it sеem so easy wіth youг prеsеntation but
I find thіs matter to be rеally
something which I thinκ I would nevег understand.
It seems too compliсаted and extremеly broad for me.

I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
Stop by my web blog ; loans for bad credit