Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wood in Decor

I was for hunting for some dry wood in my local market for tomorrow night ( Its Lohri tomorrow, more about the festival later) and found myself looking at pictures where wood has been used as decor.

I came across this wonderfully artistic table at AT. Isn't this so creative? Oh! my heart misses several beats when I see such innovation and reuse of regular stuff. Remember the wooden coasters that I bought and posted here, those would fit in perfectly in woody decor too, won't they?

Image : Apartment therapy

3 comments:

Pooja said...

This looks really nice... how creative. I would love to have this at my place.

Unknown said...

Pooja : Me too! btw i am working on that post i promised you, one BIG post it will be, watch out for it

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

lovvely.loved the log of woods tied.