Thursday, September 1, 2011

Revamp: A workshop

What happens when a much loved magazine joins hands with a favorite store & they pick up a subject that is very close to my heart? Flutter.Flutter. Yes, that's my heart fluttering because of all the excitement.

Good Homes and Fabindia are getting together to conduct a workshop where they will be exploring creative ways to Reuse and Revamp. How lovely is that!

Going green by reusing, restoring and recycling has always been my mantra. I have lost track of the number of posts I have written on the subject in the past. So when the team at Good Homes wrote to me about this workshop I just had to share it with all of you. Converting old shirts into pillowcases, reusing lampshades as flower vases...that and more is in store for you. What fun!

Now for the important deets:

Date : 23rd September'11
Time: 1400 hours to 1600 hours 
Venue: Fabindia, Kala Ghoda, Mumbai
Don't miss it!


Image : Courtesy Goodhomes

No comments: