Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hey first half!

Hey first half of the year...where did you go? Did you really have to fly away like this? I am still making my list of things to achieve and it seems half the year is over, already! 





So how are all of you doing today? Are you also as surprised as me? How are you doing on your professional & personal targets? Isn't this the perfect time to revisit the months gone by. Happy memories and the not so happy ones. Friends made and well some lost. Special loved filled moments. Dreams that you finally turned into reality. Dreams that will still take some time to come true.

The first half of the year for me has been truly exciting. Lots of amazing work, a new project coming to life very soon, new friends & amazing colleagues, tons of time with the little one and some with DH, big plans for the second half and yes remember my list of happy things to do...I am more than halfway there. I shared some progress with you on that one here...more on this in days to come. 6 strikes, 3 WIP and 2 to start.

How has it been for you? Ready to welcome the second half...open those pretty windows and smile for the beautiful second half with its lovely weather, fun filled festivals and tons of opportunities is almost here...

love

Image : here

7 comments:

Designwali said...

wow..i didn't even think of it like that..where did the year go?

My Dream Canvas said...

Yes the year seems to be slipping by but in a good way :-)

Aneela Z said...

I have written elsewhere how my grandmother (and other Pathans of a certain generation) would call this time of the year Pashakal and tell us how the year is going backwards now. somehow the words have an hour glass kind of quality to it, like someone has "flipped" time on its head and the days like grains of sand now trickle afresh.

Anonymous said...

OH.. I know!! where did the year go.. :-(

Anonymous said...

hehe neither did I think of the fact that half of 2011 is gone :)

But, it is the moment of NOW that matter, isn`t it? ;)

Greetings from Bergen, Norway

Rama Ananth said...

I am really doing well this year. The beginning have been quite good. Made lots of new interesting friends. I believe one must always keep the windows open, for one never knows when good fortune might decide to come that way, and one should not let her be waiting at the door. The yellow window is beautiful.

Sudha said...

i was sayingthesame thinga fewdays ago...:)