Thursday, October 14, 2010

Great-ful! Time to say Thank you!

Blush. Blush. 




Handbuilt Wall Art piece


A BIG thanks to Sharon & Rekha for featuring my pottery work on their lovely blog The Key Bunch. They have been too sweet & too kind in their post and I am totally red. Hop on to read it here.

Would also like to thank Divya for the sweet mention on her awesome blog, Sound Horn Please. Read the post here.

Thanks to Raheja Builders for having me over as their Guest Columnist this month. Download the newsletter here ( Page 4). The article is an abridged version of one of my earlier posts on doing up a home with lots of creativity and low budget. Read post here.

A Great-ful week indeed.

Image : Personal Collection

2 comments:

Sound Horn Please said...

It was my pleasure. If Sharon had featured you, I would have! Hope to see more posts on your work :)

Unknown said...

SHP: Thats so sweet of you. Really.