Monday, May 24, 2010

May Fetish!!!



Well, just like the people in the picture I can't stop looking at this one. The map against the white brick wall looks very striking.Ofcourse this pic is of a cafe but there is no reason why the same can't be replicated at home...mmm....I am thinking a breakfast corner or a verandah.




Check out this vignette on the table. I like the retro look against the map in this one. How about you? Would you like a little bit of the 70's in the your home?

Check out my Fetish posts here.

2 comments:

Aneela Z said...

there is a bit of the 70s in my home..sigh, me!! we are a dying breed in the world of the perky -just turned 30-eighties.

Speaking of maps, I had bought some from a vendor in the Basant Lok market...living in the times of Google Earth, someone should still buy them!! The vendor sadly was not happy when I asked them whether he would have to update them if Telengana became a reality (this was Sep 2009).

Unknown said...

Aneela : ha ha..so true. are you always this funny? I have to meet you!