Thursday, April 29, 2010

My dream room!

Last week while doing some research for a project that I am currently working on, I came across this image (If I remember correctly this was a picture of a store). But for me this wasn't any pic. This is exactly how I imagine my dream room to be. I have tons of arts & crafts supplies all crying for space hiding in multiple cupboards. It would be so lovely to be able to have all of them together in a room like this.



A perfect table to work on with loads of shelves to store stuff on one side. More space on the wall. Pretty wicker baskets. A comfy stool. And the warm brown and hints of green everywhere in the room are to die for!

If you had some extra space what would you use that for? I'd love to know!

Image: here


psst: I got an email from "The Lean Remodeler" announcing a contest! Yay!  

Its very easy to enter. Take a picture of a room at your home that needs some serious reorganizing. Write a few lines about what you do there and how you would like to see it. It could be any room...a family room, a basement, a crafts room..sigh!! And mail it across. 

Together with the Wilsonart Design Team, The Lean Remodeler is giving away a $5000 family storage solution!!! Last date is 30th of April'10. So hurry up! 

And yes this contest is open only for US Residents ( Sigh...that leaves me out!). 

For more information, click here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that sure is a dream room!

Purva said...

I so lurve this room... It's high on utility and style. It's a pleasure to run through your blog and get a crash course in interior decoration...it's too tempting, only if someone could let me redo my room every few weeks.
Purva

Purva said...

I so lurve this room... It's high on utility and style. It's a pleasure to run through your blog and get a crash course in interior decoration...it's too tempting, only if someone could let me redo my room every few weeks.