Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to sensible shopping

I was at Bangalore last week and my love for home decor and organic stuff took me to Mother Earth. Floors and floors of absolutely lovely stuff. They say "We believe that Nature provides for all, as long as we give back as much as we take." What a beautiful thought and an equally divine store to match it. The store works under three concepts, Earth Fashion, Earth Home and Earth Food.

I spent a wonderful afternoon there and shopped like crazy. For those of you who haven't been to the store, here are some pics of the store to make you green with envy (Yes, i am wicked!!)

Adorable little fishes, interesting cushions, lamps, bling necklaces, colorful dupattas, lovely book shelves and painted pots; they had it all

Awesome furniture and do check out those tall lamps...v v pretty

Yummy!!! What pretty colors...mats, cushions,table runners,storage boxes, chatais and so much more

My favorite...Studio pottery. Also seen here paintings and tiny cushions and table mats

Some more gorgeous stuff...

Mother Earth has its stores here. And you can read more about them here.

Images : From their website

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You truly are wicked... I've turned completely green!! Lucky you... I can see so much of stuff that I would pick up without a thought... :-(

Unknown said...

Hey Patricia, he he...good to know my mission is accomplished ;) i know such cool stuff... i went crazy shopping they gave me freebies cos i had bought so much...what fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hello... thanks for dropping by my blog.. Please please can you share the details of how you did the wall & some images for me.. PLEASE.. I hope to do it before Diwali.. but am still a bit lost!

Unknown said...

Patricia : Yes ofcourse. Give me time till tues...its at my parents place i will take some pics and share the same with you

mother earth said...

hey
Thanks so much for visiting our blog and showcasing us here - and really glad to knwo you liked our store - do join us on facebook for regular updates!

F.A.I.T.H said...

Brilliant ..... I hope to see your own studio pottery someday..... promise me to take around similar places in delhi when we hang out together .....

Unknown said...

FAITH : Well...i am hopin the same..he he...sure we will go and visit the studio for sure