This week I have been thinking :
Sorry its going to be a longish post but there have been things that I haven't been able to get out of my head and I need to share them with you.
- Would we have handled the tsunami & the aftermath the way the people of Japan did? With the dignity they did? Sadly, I know the answer. If you have a minute do go through the little note at the end of the post (I got it as a forward & there are so many things a lot of us NEED to learn from them).
- Is it really important for a 2 year old to win a race? (This is at her sports day where mothers had to run with the little ones. I saw several mums dragging their children to the finishing line. The teachers had to announce that the children were getting hurt and ofcourse few listened ! Well Sara & I didn't WIN the race but she was so happy running with her mum and we celebrated "finishing" the race by eating a cupcake each :) Sometimes its more about enjoying the moment with your children than winning it especially when they are just two!).
I am thankful for :
I am loving:
- For my friends who refuse to come to my home if I tell them I am busy I can't cook so we will be ordering in!! To that they just tell me "then we won't be coming by, call us another day when you have time to cook". Yes! I love them
- For the fact that Sara has a new love. Sound of Music. Thats all we hear/see all day.
- This print campaign by Mercedes Benz. You have got to see this!
via here. Original here
p.s.Things to learn from Japan: