Sunday, December 23, 2012

One issue. Three Covers.

This post is long due. December has almost come to an end and I have been wanting to share the very interesting initiative from Good Homes with all of you. 

To commemorate their special art issue, they asked artists Aarohi Singh, Nilofer Suleman and Viveek Sharma to render their “homeward” thoughts on canvas for their cover. The result—three stunning, hand-painted covers for the December issue. 3 different covers for a single issue. Pretty interesting! These exclusive paintings have been created by these artists for GoodHomes.

I have to admit I am partial when it comes to Aarohi. Not only is she a wonderful person but ofcourse a great artist. I had the pleasure of interacting with her some years back for an article that I was working on and have been following her awesome work through her blog. I love her cover?

Which one do you heart? They are all outstanding...aren't they?

Enjoy going through the magazine and admiring the three covers:) 

Oh and continuing with spreading the holiday cheer Good Homes is also running a handmade Christmas card contest.Find all the deets here

Wishing everyone a safe holiday season. I will be back soon.

Images : Good Homes

No comments: