Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dream.Dream.Dream.

I am quite a dreamer. Its an OCD I tell you. Even before I have finished working on one project I start dreaming about what I'd like to do next. The minute I have baked one complicated dessert I am dreaming of the next recipe that I can challenge myself with.At times I also dream about running everyday and some day being able to participate in a marathon...well, this dream will sure take some time to turn into reality and lots of pushing too :)

When I came across this product here I thought this was the best DIY ever (if you want to make it). Ofcourse you can always buy it.

Get hold of a box and put a picture/object of what you are dreaming for or want to save for.A picture postcard for the vacation you've always longed for,keys for the driving lessons that you dream/need to take, pennies for the birthday gift for your mum or names of the authors for all the books you wanted to read. 

I think this is a brilliant idea. It constantly reminds you of your dream and the visual reminder on your shelf/wall will push you to achieve it. Plus its super cute!

It will also make for a lovely present for a loved one. Because sometimes their dream is your dream, right :)

What are you dreaming this morning?

Me? I am dreaming of another blog. Food Blog. A food blog that is very me. A food blog that is going to be called Orange Kitchens and will go live very shortly :)



Image : here

6 comments:

Shanthi said...

This is a wonderful idea Prachi and yes 'DREAMS' - they are the ones that keep me alive :-). All the best for Orange Kitchens - looking forward to it.

Purvi said...

if we don't dream then we wont do :)

All the best for Orange Kitchens :)

Aneela Z said...

What if I was dreaming of diaper free bums come nap time? How do I get that in this box, hainjee?
(Fourth attempt trying to leave this comment. I need a new dream!)

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

lovely name for the food blog.i am yet to get a good name for the blog,food blog..

Sound Horn Please said...

Lovely idea! I definitely need the motivation to save- I'm always spending away all my money on pretty things :)

Srija Padmnanabhan (Chickoo) said...

Looking forward to Orange kitchens