Monday, September 5, 2011

Instant Love

Yes, this is what I call love at first sight. I came across this and found myself instantly drawn to it. Something about the very pleasant and soothing colors and those pictures on the wall. Got to do with all of  my favorite things...bicycle,typewriter,scrabble blocks and more. Do you remember the fetish posts?

Such great shots and I love how they all come together and tie up with the sideboard. Do you like shutters cupboard doors?



A great idea for a picture gallery. 
Image: here

6 comments:

MS said...

The cycle is so cute!!

Could you let us know where we could buy it from?1 :)
Pleeeease!!

Shanthi said...

Yes I agree with you - instant love. Some how my latest crush is on white's pastels and vintage. So here we go :-). BTW I just did a post on this theme.

Sudha said...

lovely shot and a great space :)...if i m not wrong, these doors are called louvered doors and are always a rage..:)...plantation shutters being my fav

Sudha said...

hey Prachi
pl join in my first ever giveaway...would be glad to have u over!!

My Dream Canvas said...

This is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I like this one :) absolutely.