Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DIY anyone?

Popping in to share some really smart DIY ideas. Take your pick!



Dig out all those wooden rulers you used at school and put together this splendid table.




A wheel pin board/ photo frame for the kids. Sweet. 



Dry branches + Colorful Yarn  =  Hanging stars. Twinkle.

And while we are still talking about dry branches.Remember this dry branch vase I shared with you here


Seems like someone really creative got inspired and decided to try out the same. Yes, I am talking about the very talented Neha.  Neha sent me this really sweet email with a picture of her vase. WOW Neha, I love it. What do you think? 



Thanks for sharing it with all of us.


Image : 1 2, 3

6 comments:

Emreen said...

Love both the dry twig ideas...
Neha : that is a lovely flower arrangment... I am goin to steal this idea ...!!

Shanthi said...

Love that scale table Prachi, Nice vase Neha

Sudha said...

nice work neha!!

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Thank you Prachi...for liking it and sharing this with everyone!
@ Emreen: Thank you and the idea is not mine...I just got inspired, so can you:)

Unknown said...

Great DIY ideas...Thanks for sharing

Sound Horn Please said...

Oooooh! Neha- Lovely! And Prachi- fantastic, yet simple idea. Need to try this out myself!