This week I am thankful for :
- Sara has taken to school so well that her school has become her world and she wants "more school" all the time
- I have been able to meet all of my work deadlines thanks to sitting outside her playschool for 3 hours five days a week :)
- The weather has been so beautiful that we eat lunch outside everyday
- The convector which has made sitting on the carpet & making pretty somethings’ for Sara’s birthday at night so easy & so warm
- DH who doesn’t know how funny he is at times.
This week I am in love with
- Kamini’s househelp’s warm & pretty home. Best home tour ever.
- This amazingly honest weighing scale I came across.
Enjoy your weekend.
Image : here