Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This year I shared with you...

What a year it was! I had so much fun putting together many many posts for you. I hope you loved being with me in 2010 and will be there with me in 2011 :)


You were there through my numerous color crushes


My totally mad fetish times


You enjoyed the Go Green series


With you I met some insanely creative design bloggers



And most importantly you were a part of my happy times and not so happy times. Be it Sara's first birthday, our sixth anniversary, celebrating festivals, going with me to handicraft fairs, seeing my pottery workspace, appreciating my work, encouraging me when I made my Because it makes me happy list, holding my hand when I left Sara at home all day for the first time because of my work or when my mum needed your wishes.

A BIG Hug to all you lovely readers.

Images : Original posts have all the credits mentioned

5 comments:

My Dream Canvas said...

Here's to many more years together!!! It was lovely meeting you. A very Happy New Year to you and your family.

Sound Horn Please said...

Hug back! Wish you, Sara and hubby a very happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best!

PreeOccupied said...

What a beautiful round up, P. Enjoy your blog a lot. Lots of love and happy wishes for the new year.

Unknown said...

thank you all!