Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September Fetish!!!!

The last in the series of my Teacup Fetish. 




Sometimes it doesn't have to an elaborate tablescape...just look at how pretty this is! 
A book of a similar color underneath an exquisite teacup. So charming!



Blooms in a teacup!!


Oh! Now this is one picture that has me dreaming in broad daylight. Imagine enjoying a cup of tea under a canopy like this! Floral sheets, miniature teacups, teabags hanging around all you! Ah!

See my earlier Fetish posts here.

Images : 1,2,3 & 4

4 comments:

GB said...

love the bloom in a cup!

My Dream Canvas said...

Very pretty...thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Will sen you a picture of the yellow plates soon:-)

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

lovely bloom in cup.ur images help me click more dear prachi.
pl tune on to celebrations decor once in a while

Unknown said...

GB: such a lovely teaparty that would make!

Anu: Even the plates will do..no need to email pics..wink wink:)

Lakshmi: I am glad they do! Oh yes I did! And found such a treasure! One complaint...please post often..we miss your posts:(