Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Lovely Blogger List

Rachel at Lovely Clusters has come up with an awesome idea to get bloggers (who create pretty somethings) together!  What a lovely way to know each other better and of course get inspired by each one’s work.


Here’s how you can connect…
1)       You need to be blogger who is also into creating stuff
2)       Write a little note about yourself ( the personal side of you)
3)       Tell everyone what inspires you
4)       And include at least two pictures of your work
5)       Add Links to your store, blog, etc
6)       And link it to other people who are into creating and designing

Here is mine…

Hi! I am Prachi. I studied management and worked for a couple of years until I gave it all away to follow my heart! Now I divide my time between pursuing studio pottery, designing paper products, conducting pottery and paper craft workshops and ofcourse writing this blog! I also work as a consultant for a Dutch company which is headed by two really warm & brilliant women. And together we are working on a mission to create a million jobs for women in developing countries. I have a very loving and supporting husband and an adorable one year old daughter.



I love colors. I adore pretty patterns. My heart skips a beat when I enter a paper store. I so very enjoy putting together parties. I am detail obsessed. The sight and smell of fresh flowers makes me go crazy. Teeny weeny candles make my evenings. I can't stop myself from visiting flea markets. The smell of vanilla makes my day. Gorgeous studio pottery is a big part of my life. I am always, yes! Always in the middle of redoing of my home.

You can also find me here

                                  Blog            Email            Facebook            Shop


Images : Personal Collection ( Copyright purplehomes)

4 comments:

Pooja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pooja said...

Congratulations Prachi! Good going

I just saw your paper products pictures. They look amazing. Good going :)

Jane Carlstrom said...

Found you on the lovely blogger's list and came by for a visit. Gorgeous work and wonderful plans. Wishing you all the best. Jane

Unknown said...

Pooja : Yes! Its so much fun to know other creative people.

Glorious Hats : Welcome to purplehomes and thanks a ton for your wishes! Do keep visiting!